The leather case for Opinel No.12 ET-12 in its Pure Blackversion. Fully made and hand-stitched. It is designed and manufactured in France.
2.5 mm thick vegetable collar and black linen yarn poached with beeswax. It can be worn by the belt.
Each case is made to order.
With this original case you can keep your Opinel handy every day, but to book for your outings in the forest, mountain, countryside, or for the garden.
This case does not need closure, it is molded directly on the knife, which ensures a perfect hold. You can see a demo video on my Instagram account (Tiipiik).
- French craftsmanship, hand-stitched at the right point,
- Flax yarn,
- Vegetable tanned leather,
- Length: 16 cm without the knife, 18.5 cm with,
- Width: 7.5 cm,
- Thick: 4 cm at the thickest,
- Going from belt to 40 mm,
- Hand-shaped line,
- Hand-polished slices,
- Handmade slice dyes,
- Finishing slices by hand with natural beeswax,
- Other dimensions of Opinel on request,
- Sending around the world.
Made entirely in a traditional hand-made way in theTiipiiK leather workshop in Cognac,France.
In case of contact with water let it dry in the open air. Apply a fat body (e.g. glycerinated soap) to nourish the leather and restore its luster.